May 1, 2014
We know you have questions.
We want to help you find answers.
The law firm of Pessin, Katz Law, P.A. (PK Law) presents monthly seminars in
their Towson office seminar room located at 901 Dulaney Valley Road, Towson, MD 21204. The seminars are designed to help families understand the legal issues
involved with long term care in nursing homes. The seminars are conducted by
Kevin F. Bress and Kimberly L. Battaglia, PK Law elder law attorneys with
years of experience helping people with these issues.
There is no fee for this seminar. Simply reserve a spot at least one week in
advance. The seminars are held on the first Thursday of each month, begin at
10:00 a.m. and last approximately one hour. Your questions will be answered
and informational materials will be given out.
You will learn how to:
- Protect assets from being spent down at a nursing home.
- Strategically transfer assets during the 5-year look back.
- Protect virtually all assets for your spouse.
- Qualify for Medicaid on your first attempt.
- Insulate your house and property from Medicaid spend own.
- Retain funds even after a loved one enters a nursing home.
Get your questions answered:
Feel free to bring copies of any of the following documents with you.
The attorney will review them and answer any of your questions.
- Power of Attorney
- Deed to Real Estate
- List of Assets
To make a reservation contact:
Rhonda King at email@example.com or 410.938.8800
at least one week in advance of the next scheduled seminar. To learn more
about our Elder Law Services visit our website at pklaw.com.